Includes One Professional Hunter
• All accommodation, food and beverages
• Services of licensed Professional Hunter, tracker and ground staff
• Transport to and from the airport as well as all ground transport
• Field preparation of trophies and forward to Taxidermist
• Daily laundry services
• 15% government Tax on day rates
• Hunting License
• All required permits
• Dipping, packaging or any processing of trophies (Taxidermy)
• All flights
• Accommodation before and/or after Safari dates
US Dollars $
• Services of a Professional Hunter
• Tracker, Skinner and Camp Staff
• Pick up & Drop off at East London Airport
• Accommodation & Catering (Meals)
• Soft Drinks and Bottled Water
• Field preparation of trophies and delivery to the taxidermist
• Hunting Licenses
• All Land Transportation, Vehicles and Fuel
• Lodge Accommodation before and after the Safari
• Firearm Rentals (Rifle, Shotguns, Ammunition)
• Taxidermy Fees
• Gratuities / Tips
• Sightseeing/ Excursions during Safari Dates
• Spirits- (Whiskey, brandy etc)
|Blesbuck (Common)||$ 320.00|
|Blesbuck (White)||$ 690.00|
|Caracal / Lynx
(use of hounds)
|Jackal (Black Backed)||$200|
|East Cape Kudu||$1,100|
|East Cape Kudu
Over 50 inches
We prefer to use local taxidermists in the Eastern Cape, with whom we have had good experience. Examples of their work can be seen from the trophies in our lodges and a visit can be arranged to see the taxidermy operations personally.
For processing and shipping of trophies we can recommend reputable taxidermists and put you in direct contact with them. Be assured we have no financial interest in any taxidermy business.
Your trophies will be cared for by us and delivered to the taxidermist of your choice.
20% deposit fee must be paid in cash to the taxidermist.
What a Great Hunting Experience with TRIO's Hunting Safaris and most definitely recommend to any hunters and friends.
In July 2017 I was part of a hunting safari in the Cathcart area, which I had booked with Trio’s Hunting Safaris.
This was an awesome experience.
The booking was done through the internet and it was very quick and convenient. The communication between them and me was very professionally done and they kept me updated on what I needed and what had to be done.
On arrival at the farm we were met by the hosts who showed us to our accommodation and the hospitality throughout the weekend was awesome.
We were briefed regarding the safety of the hunt and the rules and regulations which applied.
Their knowledge of the animals and the vegetation was very evident which made us feel very comfortable. After the day’s hunt, the animals were well prepared for packaging and legal documents regarding transportation of the animals were completed professionally and according to regulations.
It was a great weekend with great friends and fellowship with lots of entertainment.
Hunting with TRIO’s Hunting Safaris , was an absolutely great experience.
The professionalism of PH Leon Mauer and farm manager Sellwyn Knoetze was of the highest quality , in the veld and around a big African fire at the camp. After a day’s hunting , Leon and Sellwyn make sure that you are comfortable in a beautiful old farm house , where you can be sure to get a good night’s rest.
I highly recommend hunting with Trio’s Hunting Safaris.
This is the place where memories get made.